Friday, February 27, 2009

I'm Mama

It's simple, it's been stated,
your a sperm donor,
we jus dated,
So don't be tryin to kick some truth,
cuz you not daddy you silly ass youth,
Let me break it down,
this the way it goes,
I aint one of those roundaway hoes,
I BEEN takin care of mine,
And we doin jus fine,
Befor you and after you,
we do what we do,
still the same,
don't be tryin,
lieing,
to express your name,
Its your loss our gain,
I do not answer petty ass shit,
If you thought you knew,
It's best you quit,
I'm not mad just understand,
you donated but wasn't a dad,
So when you step bumpin your gums,
Add the shit up and equate the sums,
hmmm...did i ever support my own,
naw but i'm daddy,
explain that when they grown.
Tell me one of their favorite games,
oops i forgot you only know their names,
Better yet tell me what the clinic said,
oh you wouldn't know,
you think he's fucked up in the head,
Tell me any of their sizes,
You don't want them, you want prizes,
Shut your mouth don't even bother,
M'fer it takes more than words,
To be a father,
naw it don't just get that good,
don't get it misunderstood,
Cause aint nobody stutin this shit,
Don't want ya around,
time to quit,
Buy yourself a cookie,
for the blessing you made me,
But don't think ever,
your words can fade me,
Cause I know who has been down,
wheneva no one else was around,
I know who puts food on the table,
while your out finding you,
being unstable,
I know how far I have came,
without them calling out your name,
Not mad about what I gotta do,
This is US not about you,
Quit thinkin I'm tryin to cause you drama,
Cuz it's simple you aint even in the equation,
I am and always will be MAMA,
So get with the real,
feel how i feel,
don't be tryin to place blame,
understand still the same,
imma look out for mine,
till the end of time,
have been doing it for a minute,
and not ever gonna quit,
so feed yourself lies if you want,
I'm through,
Smoke that blunt....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

wow this is powerful Carla