Friday, November 04, 2005

The Beginning

It all began so diferent from the rest,
I knew my inner soul was being put to the test,
But the company was nice and the mood was set,
A memory made that I will never forget,
Not to mention the confidence that was shown,
The sweet conversations over the phone,
Not to mention the crisp air and late night talks,
The candy coated words and the impressive walks,
It all was overwhelming but so very sweet,
So very impressive the mission of defeat,
All the no's became yes, and the nevers turned to lies,
Who ever knew yet another mission man in disguise,
Yet so easily my heart was all in a whirl,
Butterflies in my stomach like a little girl,
Days past like minutes, a year went so fast,
Then out came a reaping from the past,
Suddenly things changed like the weather,
But still lies hope that kept all together,
Each day I pray I can make it for tommorow,
Yearning for a life of joy without sorrow,
In a place that is not familiar to me at all,
Holding on this rope tight trying not to fall,
A heart that is in this one hundred percent,
Is this one the one it felt almost heavensent,
Time can only tell what lies below,
Take a ticket now enjoy the show.

1 comment:

Freelance said...

I know you write from the heart, and I know one day soon I'll see joy instead of pain in your words. For all that I have I give it to you freely. Joy is in your future!