Wednesday, March 04, 2009

My words just aren't enough...

It's time to cross the bridge,
Where I apologize meets action,
To show my word's aren't empty,
I apologize is just a fraction,
Time to turn it all around,
Show you what I mean,
Because people like you,
Do not come but once in a lifetime.

You are the tune that I dance to,
The light that shine's so bright.
You are the one I turn to,
when everything's not right.

My words just aren't enough.

Yesterday is over, yet your still here,
Today is a new sunrise,
I cannot wait to hold you near,
I watch the hourglass of sands,
As I embrace the moments,
I know our fate is left in destiny's hands.
I can't help but playout the future,
All within my mind,
Seeing only happy moments of you and I,
Dancing upon the moonlit skies,
With not a care in the world,
Breathing in the open air,
It is just us there.

I know I say it all the time,
That's because I do,
But I can't resist my lips,
From telling you,
I say because I mean it,
I'll show you as long as I live,
I know I don't have much,
But to you my heart I give,

My words just aren't enough.

We don't have to have nothing,
but the clothes on our backs,
I just want to live a lifetime,
Living your love till then end,
Yeah it would be nice to have it,
Have all that life can give,
But as long as I have you love,
That's all I need to live,
Let the sun rise and set,
The souls of sin fade,
As long as I got you by my side,
I know I got it made,
Cause you put this smile on my face
and get my heart beating,
There is nothing out there that can
erase
This love that I am feelin.

My words just aren't enough.

No comments: