Sunday, September 19, 2010

Sacrifice

Same shit different day coming at me this time in a different way, words twisted, wrongs listed, vows enlisted, yet the force says to push on. Same song different beat, no time to dance, near defeat, minds locked down to soothe the aggression, that holds down the depression, taking it all in hoping for success from within, you say, i say, he say, she say, but what matters?
Breathe in, breathe out, wiping eyes to see through the clout, holding in trying not to let it all out, Knots forming tightly, thoughts that I am not taking lightly, demons holding me down that i cant see.
Walking blind on this line of wrong and right, holding on standing tall trying to win this fight. Is it worth my sanity is it worth my pain, can i see the rainbow when I am dancing in the rain.
The lions roaring, birds singing, all the noises my heads ringing, coming too fast from the left from the right, weighted down every day and night.
Is this sacrifice a vow or a deed, is this really what i need? Everyone's in line to give their advice, but its just me feeling the sacrifice. Who is wrong who is right?

No comments: