Thursday, September 15, 2005

Secret Betrayal

By nature you don't realize it ,but it put's me through hell.
Similiar to a hermit crab moving from shell to shell.
Somehow someway ,this life seems to be so offtrack.
As you hold me at night, but secretly stab me in the back.
I don't want this to end,but i don't want death as my fate.
But yet I am feeling slowly, this tainted love will turn to hate.
Am I just a lonely pawn, in this big ole game.
But will I survive, as you secretly destroy my name?
Lies fall like raindrops on a cold rainy night.
Your plot unthinkable, and only a devils delight.
How can one contain so much, from the twisted tongue?
Sugar coated like M&M's, eaten fast when you were young.
A modern day vigilante without cause or reason.
You continue your mission each day, no matter what the season.
Go on, you know they laugh as I pass by!
A selfish position, you're unable to deny.
But you can't sympothize, because its capitolization on passion and pleasure.
But if you would open your eyes, you would see I am your treasure.
For too long, I've been looking to be high on love.
Just a fairytale dream I keep, as I pray to the man above.
Fate, happiness, and destiny, words seem so far away.
Don't keep taking for granted, what could be gone one day!

No comments: