Tuesday, April 29, 2008

3/20/08

It is a bit ironic this love so plutonic your strength so bionic as I drown in life’s tonic,

You know me, my complexity, as it should be, mentally, physically,sexually,

You know my move befor I make it, when I fake it, what I will do to shake it, when I can and I can’t take it,

Even when I am not at my best, you see me above the rest, as I watch this love manifest, who would have guessed,I would be so blessed,

It is you that has shown me so much more, you win the final score, as I adore, your very core, I never have been loved like this befor,

You look at the shattered glass, watch me pass moving fast, even when your left feeling last, you see the beauty in this outcast,

If I were to take my last breath of air, I would know you were there, treated me so amazing even when it did not seem fair, no one could come between this love we share,

So as I write this verse, and feel my heart is gonna burst,and everything may seem like it’s going in reverse know that my love is not a curse.

No comments: