Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Pusherman pusherman send me another line to inhale because I feel
without it I will fail,
Take me to that place where I can find that pot of gold the place where
age never gets old,
Pusherman pusherman sell me just another small hit so I can get lit and
lose thought of all this shit.
So I can soar with birds in the sky lifted high and not worry how I’m
gonna get by,
Pusherman pusherman let me have a little more as I ignore the demons
knocking at my door,
What you serve takes the edge off my swerve and gives me that piece of
pleasure that I deserve.

Pusherman pusherman just give me one last toke as I am lost within the

smoke before the red tape surrounds me and I begin to choke,

Its the high that i seek, I feel invincible so to speak,

this drug takes over and makes me weak.
Pusherman pusherman your drug called love is intoxicating keeps me
waiting never fading for this drug there is no rating.


~The best love that you can give or receive is unconditional~Carla

No comments: