Monday, January 07, 2008

VOID

Decisions I made will be a constant reminder of why we are not what we were when we first began this journey.
The words were not spoken only sent to me but I heard them louder than anything you ever said to me.
It took away every breathe I thought I could not breathe. Hit me harder than a car crash.
I gasp for air and feel the harsh coldness and pain in what used to be my heart.
My blood barely pumping through my veins as I am depleted.
I wish I were allowed take on your pain as well.
I am dead to you now like I never existed.
The agony I can’t complain because it is well deserved.
I have no excuse.
I am left in the darkness left in the shadows.
This is to be expected.
The promises, the laughter, the fun, the kisses, all but a memory.
The ending so wretched my storms began again.
I am left scarred by the cold truth of my own decision.
I understand I cannot stay within that space as now the void is mine.

No comments: