Thursday, July 28, 2005

Mesmerize


Mesmerize me with your tongue full of lies,
I know the secrets you try to disquise,
The lines that you tell are all played out,
I don't say it, but inside I want to shout,
Continue this day o man of deceipt,
To hell you will go you big o cheat,
Mesmerize me with all your ways,
Devious plans are all but a maze,
I felt your lies befor they were said,
But yet u deny and say its all in my head,
When your trust is denied you question it,
Then comes anger, and rage, all up in a fit,
Mesmerize me with your touch,
Why doesn't it mean as much,
Are u capable of continuing to destroy,
Treat people as if they are bought like a toy,
Too late for the future aplogies to be told,
This same story, isn't it getting old,
How can you sleep at night in peace?
While you mesmorize and produce so many enemies.

By: Carla E.Williams

No comments: