Thursday, July 14, 2005

Suddenly

Suddenly my heart changes as it was all in a daze,
Life's entrapment yet still a maze,
People pass thru it but yet i am still unchanged,
My mind still set and left derranged,
All but in an instance i am reminded of the past,
Memorys are made but leave so fast,
Constant turbulance in this mind of mine,
Two steps ahead of your very first line,
Suddenly you cross through my little life,
But i push you away for fear of the strife,
I dont try to contain what is not mine,
Because without you i will be just fine,
Someone has to be great to make me stay,
Because in my life i haven't met the better day,
Some say its out there just wait and be still,
So I carry on with my destiny to fullfill,
Shackled by chains that carry grief,
Life glorys stolen by a thief,
I want to receive the seeds i have sown,
I couldn't have done this much bad on my own,
Suddenly i feel so all alone.
By:Carla E.Willliams

No comments: