Sunday, July 31, 2005

Seduction
















Like a preying mantis about to take control,
Let me feel the goodness you have to give,
But please don't rush, take it real slow,
Slowly let me raise you to a place unseen,
Kiss you ever so softly with my lips,
Have never to forget, if you know what I mean,
Moonlight with candles lit and the fire burnin,
Slowly dancing like the flame,
As the rythym of seduction keeps turnin',
A pleasant fragrance that you will never forget,
Sweet whispers that tickle your ears,
It is enough to make the Arizona desert wet,
No complications to arise for this is the perfection,
Been fantasizing for too long,
Since we first made this connection,
Now take me in your arms as we twist and turn,
What you dont know i will teach you,
What I don't know I am willing to learn,
Moist lips kissing all over very intense,
Movin my hips left to right,
Enough to make you lose all sense,
Just when you feel that you have reached it,
I will go even slower,
For this night you will never forget,
Slow it down and then bring it back to you,
Our bodies conjoined like no other,
Unstoppable passion made before we are through,
Lit by candlelight feel the softness of my skin,
That tinglely feeling will go away,
But I can't promise you it won't happen again,
When this seduction is over and orgasm is done,
Both fully satisfied together,
Lets hold one another untill the dark meets the sun.

No comments: