Saturday, December 01, 2007

9/11/2007

Taking blame for actions for all satisfactions something like the fall guy but again I continue and I try. Losing sleep as I continue to weep over circumstances that continue to seep. I have no control as it continues to bleed my soul and my kids follow through yet another toll.I have so many lessons learned for all the love that I have yearned only to be let down as they begin to clown my world still left upside down.So through out life I learn to be strong because forever for me does not last long, can you hear my song.I realize now that none were meant for me, and my love you can only see the beauty, love me with all my iniquity.I do not have it in me to be mean or have revenge for those who infringe as I continue on this binge.I have thoughts of aggression that steal this obsession this is the truest confesion.So I write these poems to release all pleasure and pain within me my ink begins to drain but still yet keeps me sane when outpours the rain.Life changes people move on I am still yet a pawn as I continue on.My boys I look into there eyes as my heart crys yet within this smile I carry my disguise.They ask me why I cannot deny makes me want to cry I smile but within I feel like I am going to die.

1 comment:

AVON said...

Wow I can def relate to this piece wow....very very telling piece