Thursday, December 13, 2007

My Constant

I love the way you walk,
the way you talk,
that sexy smile,
that says let's wait awhile.
The shimmer in your eyes,
it comes as no surprise,
you take me away to paradise.
You are my constant...
That perfect phase,
You continue to amaze,
Take me to that place,
To continue my days,
Your strong your couragious,
So very contagious,
This love is outrageous,
You are my constant...
You shelter me from the rain,
Counsel me in my pain,
Bring me back to feel sane,
But never do you complain,
You lift me up higher,
Like the highest note in a choir,
I have to admire,
You are my constant...
In life I have taken a ride,
Been alone until I let you inside,
Continually you are my guide,
Always on my side,
I am left all in a bliss,
Taking away the painful abyss,
As I am again lost in your kiss.
You are my constant...

To my constant my heart the one that has stood by my side only lifting me higher....

1 comment:

AVON said...

this is beautiful....