Sunday, December 02, 2007

Today I see the light that shines so bright, the history that guides me to this night, the fury the hate that has caused the fight, the scorn the mockery in which you delight,
I come to a place where peace resides, to settle the tides, all misery subsides, as I hold on to another one of lifes rides,
I know that there will be better days, this is just a test a simple phase, as I have found a way out of this maze, letting loose of this spinning daze,
Simply put I had to let go, let all emotional warfare flow, taking each blow, it will be all worth it in the end I know,
I know I am not alone in this place, its the victory to overcome that I taste, as I take stride in this race, with each battle that I face, as its now joy that I will chase.

1 comment:

AVON said...

This was a awesome piece...very nice