Monday, December 17, 2007

I can't contain the stimulization from the colorization the noise of loud conversation,
I dislike certain fibers that rub against my skin, my patience quickly wears thin,
I do not know what it does to me, so I cry out conststantly, I am taught to speak emotionally,
I have an IQ higher than the rest, because I am blessed, my social interraction is my biggest test,
I am a boy in a world that does not understand, as my mother takes my hand, counsels me so that I can stand,
I can tie my shoes, get dressed like the rest, its just hard to get my feelings off my chest,
I am very analytical, mathmatical, matter of factual,
The other children think I am weird, everything makes me scared, some days its hard to get my thoughts cleared,
People have this conception that my goal is deception when its only their own perception,
Its been clinically found that I will have my ups and downs even when mommy is not around.
Please understand I am a child with Aspergers.

To My Inspiration..Tunk the smart one....

1 comment:

AVON said...

THE FLOW IS HOT TO DEATH JUST PLAIN SIC....I LOVED THIS DAYM GIRL.....WERK IT OUT!!!!