Monday, June 02, 2008

Yahoo 360 blog post

Entry for February 20, 2006

Getting down to the nitty gritty, cant say all things in life are pretty, you left too soon babe now your time is expired, now isn't that just a pity.

Another sad love song to add to your collection, like a virus caused from your own unprotection, take life sit back and glance at your reflection,now you see it wasn't just my imperfection.

I laugh now that it is over and you are gone, a true memory like a chorus from a song,quit asking me where you went wrong, you oughtta know your time has expired its been too long.

You act as if its me that i refuse to give you that last chance, for you to play the same old song and dance, you can't get me back in that trance, nope not under any circumstance.

You said that it was wrong for me to lie, let the truth be told now don't be shy,your just the same old loser guy, with no love from me now i can't deny.

Hop on that train back to wherever you came, take back with you those words so lame, its so sad what a shame, lose my number forget my name.

Your time with me has expired, your sexual healing is played out and tired.....

to be continued..........................

No comments: