Monday, June 02, 2008

Yahoo 360 Post


Entry for February 08, 2006
Entry for February 08, 2006 magnify
dont need a second class lover...need a first class highly dedicated type of man who takes time to understand... one who plays off my bad days to make them brighter...See's the bond we have and isn't scared to make it tighter...A real lover not afraid to take it higher...One who will inhale the good exhale the sad, always keep it on point when things may seem bad...yeah one who will squeeze me tighter to make those fine girls frown, lift me up spin me around...i dont need no drama at anytime, just keep letting me know that you are mine...cant no man say i have never given them a chance, cause i'm a true pisces and love romance...dont need a second class lover...need a man who knows how to put it down right, one who i can hold late at night...one who is not afraid to let go of his fears, one who is not afraid to show me his tears...i dont need a father but maybe a daddy,to wine me dine by the seashore at night in his caddi...one who will stand up for me and show his love..boy i know you were sent from above...dont need a second class lover...one who is not worried about what others say or wht others think...one who will be the strong half of my chain link...yeah one who will be here not just today but the next day and the next...one who will stick by me whenever however even if things get complex...doesn't follow how others want him to act just knows how to be him...one who knows he has a gal no matter what that is above all the rest of them...dont need a second class lover...

No comments: