Monday, June 02, 2008

Yahoo 360 Blog Post

Entry for February 08, 2006
Entry for February 08, 2006 magnify

Presidential Style Love

Yeah thats what I said you deserve because man you make my heart beat,

When you make me sweat you do it from my head to my feet,

You got that rythym that the stars in hollywood know nothing about,

You deserve that Presidential Style love baby there is no doubt,

So roll out the red carpet, because you have V.I.P with me tonite,

No R.S.V.P needed for this occasion, you are the special one I invite,

A dinner for two by candle lite, romantic love songs, no promises that I won't bite,

The aroma of Presidential Style love, can you smell it, oh its so sweet,

That Presidential Style love, man I am going to light you on fire and give you a treat,

You will be hotter than a volcano ready to erupt, quit thinking so nasty man with those visions so corupt,

This is not a girls gone wild night not even close, I will fulfill that tingle from your head to your toes,

I will not just accept the motion of the ocean I will entice the sea, oh did I forget to mention this entire night is just you, me in ecstacy,

Baby this Presidential Love your getting is not just like any other,

I will find new places you have never thought of to discover,

A cherry bubble bath, a rose to save the stars,

we will have moments of slowness and movements of fast cars,

I will leave you spinning in this Presidential Style love wishing it would never end,

I will have you bending places you never thought could bend,

I see that grin on your face now, oh no were not through,

That Presidential Style lovin has just started tonite boo,

so lay back relax cause your in for a ride,

You just stay calm as I pour all that Presidential Love inside.


No comments: