Monday, June 02, 2008

Yahoo 360 blog post...


Entry for February 13, 2006
Entry for February 13, 2006 magnify
Looking back I remember the little cards with the Valentine candies and sweets,
The huggleble bears, the dozens of roses, and the Be My Valentine Treats,
I still remember the boy that pulled me aside and quickly kissed me on the cheek,
It could have been the best memory in elementary if only his breath did not reek,
But through the years time did go by and I learned more about this day,
The romantic vibe, the sweet essence of love, the lovers tango with that sexy sway,
So now I will ask you so softly in your ear "Will You Be My Valentine?",
Be that one to have and to hold and to always be mine?
I know this is real the way that I feel, so now I must patiently wait,
I know our meeting was true from the start, that you know without debate,
I love thinking about our future and how nice it will be,
Thoughts too sensual to tell, visions of you and me,
So on this very special date,
there is nothing left for us but fate,
I Love You Dear So very much,
I quiver at the thought of your touch,
You know its me that you want and you seek,
You can Be Mine Dear,
But please don't ever again kiss me on the cheek.

No comments: