Saturday, August 13, 2005

Friends......

I want to bring sunlight to your despare,
A friendship, a bond for you and I to share,
Maybe I can't take away the pain,
But lend a helping hand to clear the rain,
Show you rainbow that you thought you would never see
Show you how much of a friend I can really be.
Pick you up when you feel you can't walk tall,
Catch you whenever you begin to fall,
Let me show you my world through my eyes,
Holding back nothing leaving nothing in disquise,
Let me be there when no one else can,
A friend for life can you understand,
All the pain just let it go and start brand new,
I can be that friend that can be there for you,
Got a secret, well tell me it will be ours only,
Never worry about being alone and lonely,
Remember you have a friend here if u need me,
To be there till the end for my lifes eternity.

No comments: