Thursday, August 04, 2005

Untitled

If I had a box and filled it with my every emotion,
Would you take the time to understand me with deepest devotion?
Could I captivate your mind and show you through my eyes?
Each endeavor of my life nothing in disguise.
Intrigue you with all the thoughts that go through my head,
Would you allow me to innovate on your thoughts of me naked?
Can I take you to a place you have never been befor?
Could you fix the places where my heart has been tore.
Without deception or lies to leave you confused,
Only my perpective of life to leave you amused.
No questions of doubt to hinder what I have to give,
Only true facts of a real woman and the way she must live.
Will you give me credit, where credit should be placed?
Wipe away all bad memory's that need to be erased.

No comments: