Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Let Me

I am that woman that has so much to give,
But without oppurtunity is the way I live.
Sometimes a smile hides what I know,
But deep down inside I feel so low.
I want someone that can be trusted,
Be by my side but never disgusted.
Please let me cook you breakfeast in bed,
Caress you from your toes to your head.
Let me be the only love of your life,
Not only your woman but also your wife.
When your down let me bring you up again,
Never worry I don't like people cheatin.
Let me love you the way no woman has before,
Be the one you can cherish and adore.
I will treat you like the king you are,
If I leave for a moment I won't go too far.
Never will you have to lose trust in me,
I will be here for you so very faithfully,
Could I be that woman that you dream of,
And show you all my unconditional love?
Whispering my sweet nothings in your ear,
Making all my love for you so very clear.
Running your bath water after your day end,
Not just your seductive lover but also your friend.
Can I be the only picture inside of your head,
Just like all the fairytales that you have read.
Let me make you feel loved tonight and forever,
Don't hold back love and never say never.
I want to be next to you closer each day,
All other girls left behind and pushed away.
Can our heartbeats join and coincide,
Never letting anyone break our stride?
Open what you have closed and pushed aside,
Tell me all the secrets you have held inside.
Manicures and pedicures its all the same,
I will be here for you when you call my name.
I want to show you how love is suppose to be,
Massage and hold you ever so closely.
Let me be your diamond that shines so bright,
A real love so pure and a bond so tight.

No comments: