Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Diary

Lemme go off again,
Let you within,
This seoul of mine,
Right on time,
Imma be fine,
Cause it will be,
jus me,
at the front line,
evolving,
toward my very own,
Destiny,
I may stumble,
But don't get it twisted,
This woman,
Strives,
And If you blink,
You missed it,
The haters,
The fakes,
Don't try to stop,
Just sink,
Below,
Cause Imma show ya,
Where to put it,
And how to go,
I don't have time,
For nothin but REAL,
Just read the icies,
Of the diamond words,
Get inspired,
and feel
my flow...

Listen to the beats,
That keep me,
Constantly,
Thriving,
Surviving,
Diving,
Into the deep,
The hooks,
that make me,
Remember,
What to lose,
and who to keep,
These tracks,
Hold memories,
The emery's,
That scratch,
More realities,
Than I can speak,
Writing to,
The old school jams,
Throw backs,
Forgotten tracks,
Filled with,
Facts,
Of Love,
Healing,
Lust,
Hate,
Desire,
My Ambitions,
My Fire,
That fuels,
All echoes,
In my mind,
Of each challenge,
I accomplish,
to become,
Better,
Grounded,
and
Divine.

Talkin bout,
The greatest,
Beats,
The tightest,
Flow,
I'm mesmerized,
upon thoughts,
And let em go,
For all to see,
All to read,
My Life,
Written,
My Poetic,
Diary.

No comments: