Monday, February 09, 2009

Poetic Death

When I die do not mourn over my life's end,
Allow my poetic reflection to be your muse,
Feel the laughter I once carried,
Through the scribble of my pen,
Hear the def tones of my passion,
Playing upon your minds eye.
Remember me shouting in silence,
Because on paper is where I cried,
Through adjective's, verb's, and noun's,I plead,
All of my heart in the word's I bled,
My life's written in a spread,

My depth exhaled by breaths I have taken,
In between the pages I have exhausted upon.
Remember the things I did not take for granted,
The Poet's were the seeds to my inspiration planted.
My soul defined by every word embedded.
When I die, only then will my lips remain closed,
Yet still I will speak, emotion exposed,
Allow my words to be your newest endeavor,
Death to a poet, yet I speak forever.

No comments: