Thursday, February 12, 2009

Intervention

Now its came to me, more like a positive epiphany, its right in front of me, for all the word to see, it's called reality,
I can't change mistakes I have made, my life i cannot trade, i need to let this hurt fade, befor the demons take me away and invade,
My soul has not been taken, my wisdom is not mistaken, my world may be shaken, but there is no more frontin and no more fakin,
My thoughts I now convey, the burdens i will lay,give them to the Lord each day, and secure it with the words I pray,
I own it, i live it, in my spirit, i have to forgive it, the options i will stand on and now commit, bit by bit,
I see who is for me, and what i need to believe, what i need to do, so i can receive, and what mistakes i need to stop and start to perceive,
Just because i say this, doen't make my wrongs right, just because I beleive this doesn't mean I won't cry at night, i see i am losing the battle, and need new intervention to defeat my plight.

No comments: