Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Part 2

Forced to touch the blue note, pull it from the sky, sing the song that has carried me through,
throw in what has made me cry,
Deny the evil for my closest cares, take it and run, overcome my fears, there is more out there than this I just know,
Circles causing death to clowns, chasing every rainbow, the red balloons have burst, the painted face no more,
Time for healing, unveiling truth, and exploring endless possibilities, overcoming death but respecting all memories,
Not saying it won't come again, just saying I am going to try, to kiss this last dark night, and tell the rest goodbye,
The hexes are there, but I can go on breathing if I know, it didn't take anyone but me, to make myself glow.
So my invitation starts right here with me, the delight of knowing, i have endless possibility's.

No comments: