Saturday, February 14, 2009

IF YOU


If I could hold you close, embrace the silent cheer, feel the warmth of your skin, smell your fragrance in the air,
I would take the moment, and never let it go, dangle like a shining star, and this love you should know,
If I could wash away the dirt, i would make it shiny and clean, but this i can't as you know, so it's time to show you what I mean,
Each day for us is a new endeavor, i don't want to take for granted, your love i want to share forever, in my heart eternally planted,
The seeds i have sown have been many, good ones, bad ones, mistakes i can't count, there have been plenty,
My past reaps my future and every counterpart, but no more doe's it define me, or the love I have in my heart,
The options that I made for you in the past , really were not there, but if you allow me to, i would love to show you just how much i care,
Our only obstacle is self and God our only direction, please know i love you, you hold my deepest affection,
If i could kiss your lip's and caress your skin, show you I am yours, i would give you what i feel from within, and wipe away the blurs,
I know each day is a challenge, more like a mystery, being unsure of intentions, seeing into reality,
Just know I desire to love you, unconditionally, with all i have to give, i choose morals to abide by for you and our family,
Hand in hand, day by day, seeing the world with you, it will take you walking away, for me to say i'm through,
Because until that day come's i will be your wife, owning each vow i have spoken to you, continually striving to live our life, for blessings to shine through,
Let's take it day by day, moving toward our goal, let's make dreams come true, making the other half whole,
I love you to no end, I can't put in word's what I would do, but if you are really ready, it is a new beginning for me and you.

To my husband....

No comments: