Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Silent Liar


I hear your calling me a liar in quiet silence,
But it is in the words you don't speak,
I can't deny you your own opinion,
But that jus really aint me,
But I can't help trying,
To show you all,
Possibility...

Trials tribulations that is what is in the front of you and me,
I want to over come this together and learn to trust,
But are you really ready for it all of good and bad,
For the the battles ahead we look upon,
The beginning of what we never had,
Taking time to mend our souls,
Serenity...

Can't play like I have all the answers you want,
But I know if I am blessed with the chance,
There isn't any time to front,
So ask me what you will,
Tell me what you see,
Can we be one,
Security...


Funny how past effects all future incidentally,
I have no more words to offer now,
So you can love or leave me,
But either way I mean,
Exactly what I say,
For me you are,
Eternity...

No comments: