Saturday, August 30, 2008

Above The Sea

June 30, 2008 - Monday

I was surrounded,
surrounded by,
The crashing sea,
I felt so helpless,
As it engulfed me,
Pulling me down,
Down under,
Underneath,
Sinking,
Slowly,
My heart beating,
Beating as I sank,
Sank down,
In the cold sea,
No breath,
Left to breathe,
The pressure hitting,
Beating me down,
I was caught under,
Under the sea,
No one,
No One around,
Losing faith,
Losing hope,
Losing all I knew,
All Sanity,
Left,
Feeling it was time,
Time to cross over,
To that bitter,
That bitter end,
I shed a tear,
Said a prayer,
Gave up hope,
And then,
Miraculously,
Gleaming Light,
Glistening Jewel,
My Treasure,
You,

Encouraged Me,
Lifted Me,
Patiently,
From the bottom,
Very bottom,
To the top,
So high,
High Above the sea,
Now I can say,
I can shout,
I can scream,
I am Alive,
And now I breathe,
above the sea...

Monday June 30,2008

No comments: