Saturday, August 30, 2008

You aint got the best of me....

You aint got the best of me....
Its been shown over history...
your ignorance your misery...
but don't think you have won...
you aint got the best of me...
Given too much...
been your steppin stone...
been your crutch...
taken for granted...
a broken backbone...
as you sang your silver spoon lines...
Not another day not another lie...
This aint no sorrowful Goodbye...
This is reality...
You aint got the best of me...
Yeah you think you got the world in your hands...
Pity for you and your dumb ass demands...
I may not have it all figured out...
as my world has its clout...
and i may be ridin on a razor fence...
but i am not at my mamas house bein called the brown eyed prince...
it never was never meant to be...
you aint got the best of me...
as you carry queens of sorrow on your back...
oh yeah and your bullshit sex you call ectasy it was wack...
as you cry because you were bitten by a flea...
just remember you aint got the best of me...

May 26,2008 Monday

No comments: