Saturday, August 30, 2008

July 18, 2008 - Friday

untitled

Touching each crooked line trying to make it straight,
Wanting to forgive but can't let go of the hate,
The prize is all that is confirmed each day,
Reality has came and is here to stay,
Sold my soul long time ago,
Nothing left to console,
Taken,
Far from it all,
Shaken,
I fear the Fall,
From Grace,
All that I know,
Everything inside,
Love conquers all,
As I abide,
Its picture perfect but also has its flaws,
Another man walks as the other man crawls,
All sanity in tact carried by the fact,
The air is much thinner now.
I tend to take on much more,
then what I can actually withstand,
Till he consoles and take my hand,
My soulmate is tied but by a thread,
Each day with him happiness is led,
This seems to be real,
All that I feel,
All the blood I have bled,
So this trust I give may be the last,
As my life seems to be spinning fast,
Upon the highway of love and hate,
As I decipher my own fate,
A concoction of sorts that
holds the key,
Simplicity...
Taking Over...
It all spawns
from within me...

No comments: