Saturday, August 30, 2008

Flexwriters/Mikki’s growth and Renewal.....
Category: Writing and Poetry

Today what I earn is the satisfaction of my every reaction from each and every fraction of my lifes span,
My answers coming from within my soul, as life takes its toll on what I know and the tribulations that make me grow,
Determined to find the peace that is so near, leaving behind those who don't care, falling into a happiness so rare, with only wisdom to share,
Concentrating on what means the most, but yet never forgetting the ghost, as I become the host of my eternal serenity, and begin to coast,
My heart has bled a million times, I have been fed a million lines, but all in all my determination to survive continues and shines,
Standing tall and proud to be the product of my own serenity yet not forgetting my iniquity as my final goal is my life's tranquility and showing myself i have that ability,
As I grow, I know, who was real and who was for show, and learning to let the one's who try to define me go,
Everyday its a new trial a new test, as i continue on my quest, to do my best before my soul is laid to rest....

SG

No comments: