Saturday, August 30, 2008

April 22, 2008 - Tuesday

words...words...and more words...

Somewhat tempermental, sentimental, with a touch so gentle.Living life like a rockstar with its ups and downs going out of bounds fighting the rounds as I inhale the deepest of sounds.Metaphorically speaking, with some bass boom tweaking, as my mind is forever geeking upon the innerside of me leaking outloud.Stranded in a daze, this fire burning full blaze, as the outsiders begin to taze and the young ones still here to amaze me.Blindfolded and cut with a dull knife's blade, ambitions fade, under the gloomy shade of the darkened crusade.Like a gentle breeze swept off the seas I exhale the damage that stings like bees but yet in the end I hear the echoes of the dues and the fees.Underneath the moonlit stars, only I know the inner scars, caused by the crashing cars, sedated by smoke filled bars.Takin it all in with stride, morals begin to subside, within my heart I confide, as if everything else has died.

No comments: