Saturday, August 30, 2008

July 22, 2008 - Tuesday

Happines Is....

Happiness Is....

Happiness is what you provide each day as I am swept away
in the abyss of your love and kindess,
Your gentle words that carry me through that lift me up in all that I do,
Happiness is that gentle kiss the one that lingers, the one that when you are away I so do miss,
Happiness is your words that encourage this soul of mine, as we lay side by side and unwind,
Happiness is the joy you have brought into my life, as you become the enitity that takes away all of my strife,
Happiness is the smell of your skin, the gentle touch that makes me flutter from within,
Happines is the way I feel each and everyday, the trust we share that say's everything is okay,
Its not everyday that you meet someone as special and dear, that you know is on your side whether far or near,
Happiness is a lifetime with your soulmate, an opening to a whole new worlds gate,
Babe this is you from head to toe, and my love is forever this you know...
So no matter what tommorow may bring, know that you are the song that i sing,
The one that makes my heart bleed, as you constantly show me what i need,
In my night in my day, each and every way,
Let it be,
The Happiness shared between you and me....

SG

No comments: