Saturday, August 30, 2008

August 9, 2008 - Saturday

You
Current mood: focused

Is it enough that I hold you close and look into your starlit eyes,
Just to see my sunrise through the moonlit skies,
Do I take all of your breath away when my heart pounds and we lay,
Only to reflect upon accomplishments made each day to begin things our way,
Isn't it quaint when I place my hand on your face, only to feel the moment we embrace,
Never to erase, the moments that have brought us to this place,
I feel like la tee da on a sunlit cloud, as the tailgater's are yelling loud,
The insanity rising from the crowd, and yet you always make me proud,
Even in those times so intense, you always seem to convince,
me to slow it down a bit, so that we can really make sense, you are my prince.
Charming from a to z, as you inspire me through infinitely,
Take hold of me, and caress me ever so gently.
You are my grade A selection, my mental protection, as I ride life's hard erection,
You carry me through with your love and affection...

No comments: