Saturday, August 30, 2008

Wednesday June 25,2008

Inhaling life exhaling strife forgetting the past starting a new life,
Letting go, Feeling the flow,
livin life is the key, as I walk past the misery,
Steppin stones, never broke my bones,
maybe slowed me down, but I am still around,
Rainy Day, Fades away,
the constant shall remain, as you subtract my pain,
Still the same, you know your name,
you are the one, who lights my sun,
They may scream, over my dream,
but they don't know, you make me glow,
Like shining stars, you stopped crashing cars,
under the moonlight, with intense delight,
Loving you, see's me through,
left feeling like a queen, with all I have seen,
Take a chance, upon romance,
don't think twice, roll the dice.
Live and learn, take what you earn,
if all else fails, out live your fairytales,
One time to live, all to give,
do what feels right, kissing by candlelight,
Summer breeze, my minds at ease,
having no fear, when you are near.

No comments: