Saturday, August 30, 2008

Choices You Have Made

You despise my being not even seeing the seed that you have sown has has caused the pain that you own,
As my ink overflows, anything goes, because I have chose to release and exhale my peace,
As they interrogate my life, you bring on your own strife, I refuse to be brought down as I laugh upon your clown,
It's not everyday you meet a woman like me, as I carry no empathy, for your games that cover up the scars, I stay up like shining stars,
So keep on with your childish ways, your drama plays, but know you can't control me, as I reside in tranquility,
I laugh now at how hard you try to imply, the pureness that is covered in dirt, just remember this, it's never me that you hurt,
Every end has a beginning, everyday you are sinning, as i sit back I realize, even though you try to cut me with the sharpest blade, just remember when your 10 feet under you will have to deal with the choices you have made....

June 25,2008 Wednesday

No comments: